Note: RSVP deadline is Monday, Dec. 11 at noon. RSVP to email@example.com
This is an opportunity for faculty across campus, who work with international students, to share their expertise and knowledge.
- Jim Hu: ESL Employee Views on Workplace Writing Accuracy (research report)
- Wendy Krauza and her panel (5 members): SERV 3000: Community Service-Learning, a Different Kind of Impact (panel presentation)
- Susanna Fawkes: Multistage Project for Teaching Integrated Skills (mini session)
- Dian Henderson: Cutting Up the Textbook: A Puzzling Thought (mini session)
- Jack Massalski: Enhancing the Classroom Experience with Personal Assistants (demonstration)
- Doug Lovell & Steven Gates: Buying Minutes at Maple Leaf (panel discussion)
- Giovanni de Luca (from IQ Bamboo): What Educators, Administrators, and Students Need to Know about IELTS (International English Language Testing System)? (workshop)
The colloquium is open to everyone from from the TRU community. Lunch will be provided.
Contact Jim Hu at firstname.lastname@example.org