‘In The Spotlight: Sports, Media & Entertainment Law’ is the theme of the TRU Society of Law Students’ 2017 conference. These popular topics highlight unique areas of law and are of interest to many. We have a lineup of speakers joining us from across the country, who are experts in their respective industries.
Guest speakers include:
- Keynote: Paul Haagenson (president, Live Nation Canada)
- Peter Lawless (vice-president, Canadian Olympic Committee)
- Karim Amlani (senior legal counsel, Hootsuite)
- Paul Melia (president and CEO of the Canadian Centre of Ethics in Sport)
- Gilles Daigie (general legal counsel, SOCAN)
Check out the full conference details and schedule here.